This recipe is from the cookbook "One Bowl Allergy Free Baking" by Linda Martinucci (Bosnic) which contains 100 easy allergy-free recipes and is available for sale in the online shop.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Servings: About 30 cookies
1/2 cup Nuttelex (or other dairy-free spread)
1/4 cup caster sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1/4 cup soy milk
2 cups SR flour (or gluten-free SR flour)
1/2 cup dairy-free, nut-free chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius (fan-forced) and line biscuit trays with non-stick baking paper.
1. Mix Nuttelex and sugars together in a large bowl with a large metal spoon until well combined (use back of spoon to push mix together).
2. Add vanilla and soy milk and mix well.
3. Add flour and chocolate chips and use back of metal spoon to mix until well combined.
4. Roll teaspoons of mixture into balls and place on baking trays, allowing room for spreading. Flatten slightly with a fork.
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Remove from oven and cool slightly on trays before placing on wire racks to cool.