This recipe is from the cookbook "One Bowl Allergy Free Baking" by Linda Martinucci (Bosnic) which contains 100 easy allergy-free recipes and is available for sale in the online shop.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Dry 1 cup SR flour
1/4 cup cocoa
2/3 cup caster sugar
Wet 1/2 cup light olive oil
1/2 cup soy milk (or other preferred milk)
1/2 cup ripe banana, mashed (about 2 small bananas)
Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius (fan forced) and grease and line a 20cm cake tin with non-stick baking paper.
1. Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Make a well in centre of dry ingredients and add wet ingredients.
3. Mix together until they form a batter (not too much mixing).
4. Pour into prepared tin and bake for 40-45 minutes or until a skewer inserted into cake comes out clean.
5. Cool in cake tin for 10 minutes before turning out onto wire rack.
6. Delicious on it's own or can be iced with sugar icing or chocolate-cream icing.