Simply Swap Foods were proud to be a sponsor of this great event which featured prominent health professionals from the low carb community. It was wonderful to meet so many likeminded people in the one room and we really enjoyed our discussions about low carb life.
Dr Rod Taylor and the Low Carb Down Under team organised this annual event in Parramatta NSW. With a long list of speakers and presentations, the information and research shared was exceptional.
David represented Simply Swap at the event and is pictured (photos below) with many prominent professionals including Dr Rod Taylor, Dr Peter Brukner, Dr Avi Charlton, Dr Penny Figtree and Nicole Moore.
- Dr Jessica Turton “Why You Should Eat MORE Food to Lose Weight”
- Dr Alex Petrushevski “Nutrition for Bone Health”
- Dr Mike Eades “Protein, Fat and Carbohydrate”
- Dr Deepa Mahananda “Preconception and Prenatal Health”
- Nicole Moore “Managing Sarcopenia and Prioritising Protein”
- Dr Sanjeev Balakrishnan “Busting Low Carb Myths”
- Dr Peter Ballerstedt “Ruminating on Protein in Plants and Animals”
- Dr Mike Eades “Paleopathology Revisited”
- Dr Chris Knobbe “Are Vegetable Oils the Primary Driver of Obesity, Diabetes and Chronic Disease?”
- Dr Matthew Phillips “Neurodegenerative Disorders as Metabolic Icebergs”
- Doug Reynolds “Low Carb USA and The Society of Metabolic Health Practitioners”
- Dr Mary Dan Eades “A History of Low Carb Nutrition”
- Dr Paul Mason “The Food Pyramid – How Did We Get Here?”
- Dr Jessica Turton “Low Carbohydrate Diets for Type 1 Diabetes: Australian Trial Results”
- Dr Zoltan Sarnyai “Keto Research in Major Psychiatric Illness”
- Dr Laureen Lawlor-Smith “Managing Lipid Results”
- Dr Penny Figtree “Interpreting CGM Results: When to Worry!”
- Dr Karen Dwyer “SGLT2 Inhibitors – Optimising Their Use”
- Dr Alok Gupta “Low Carb for Renal Patients”
- Dr Pran Yoganathan “Paddock to Plate – Making Connections”
- Dr Peter Brukner “Can Type 2 Diabetes be Put into Remission?”
- Dr Paul Mason “Logical Fallacies of the Vegan Diet”
- Dr Mike Eades “Ask Mike Anything”
We’re looking forward to attending this event in 2024!!