Preparation time: 20 mins
1½ cups almond meal flour
¼ cup butter, melted
250g cream cheese, softened
1 large egg
1 tsp vanilla essence
2 tsp lemon juice
2 tsp lemon zest
½ cup natvia natural sweetener
Preheat oven to 170°C (fan forced) and grease and line 12-hole muffin tray with paper cases.
1. Mix almond meal and melted butter together with a fork then press spoonfuls of mixture evenly and firmly into lined muffin tray cases.
2. Bake for 8-10 minutes until they are starting to brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool while making filling.
3. Place cream cheese in a large bowl and beat with hand beater until smooth.
4. Add all other filling ingredients and beat until well combined.
5. Carefully spoon filling mixture onto prepared muffin bases and bake for 15 minutes. Cheesecakes should be golden brown on top.
6. Allow to cool in muffin pan for 15 minutes then transfer to wire rack to cool then store in airtight container in fridge. Biscuit base will be completely firm if left overnight in fridge or if needed sooner, place in freezer for an hour to set.
7. Remove from paper cases and serve with fresh berries on top.