This is super quick to prepare and satisfies any chocolate dessert craving. Serve in a large bowl with strawberries or spoon into individual parfait glasses and top with whipped cream and berries for a sophisticated dessert treat.
½ cup pure cream
2 tblsp Lakanto classic sweetener
3 tsp vanilla essence
150g cream cheese, softened
60g dark chocolate, min. 70% cocoa
(Makes approx 2 serves)
- Melt chocolate by breaking into pieces and placing in microwave safe bowl on high for 1 minute. Remove and stir. If not fully melted, microwave further 30 secs at a time if needed.
- Place cream, sweetener and vanilla in large bowl and use electric beater to beat on medium speed until soft peaks form.
- Gradually add small chunks of softened cream cheese to mixture and continue beating until combined and smooth.
- Add melted chocolate to mixture and beat together on low speed, scraping down sides of bowl to incorporate fully.
- Spoon into large serving dish or individual bowls as required.
- Enjoy immediately or refrigerate for an hour to set further prior to serving.