Preparation time: 15 minutes
Servings: 12 muffins
2 cups almond meal flour
½ cup dessicated coconut
2 tsp baking powder
1/3 cup Lakanto monkfruit classic sweetener
1½ cups blueberries, fresh or frozen
½ cup butter, melted
2 tsp vanilla essence
3 large eggs
¼ cup coconut milk or other preferred milk
Preheat oven to 180°C and grease and line 12-hole muffin tray with paper cases (hint - spray paper cases with coconut oil so they don't stick to paper)
- Mix dry ingredients together well in a large mixing bowl, ensuring no lumps.
- Add blueberries to dry mixture and ensure they are coated with dry mix.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together melted butter, eggs, vanilla and coconut milk.
- Add all wet ingredients to dry ingredients and fold well to combine.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until muffins are lightly browned and spring back lightly when touched in centre.
- Remove from oven and cool on wire rack.