Preparation time: 5 minutes
Servings: 12 serves
200g cream cheese, softened
50g butter, softened
½ cup ground natvia (approx. ⅓ cup granulated natvia)
2 tsp vanilla essence
Stevia drops (to taste)
1. Place natvia in a high speed blender to grind to a fine powder, similar to icing sugar consistency.
2. Using hand beater, mix softened cream cheese and butter in medium sized bowl until smooth and combined.
3. Add powdered natvia and blend on low speed until combined well, scraping down sides of bowl where necessary.
4. And vanilla essence and continue beating until well combined.
5. Taste icing and add extra drops of stevia if desired for sweetness.