Preparation time: 10 minutes
Servings: 2 waffles
½ cup flaxmeal (ground linseeds)
1 tsp baking powder
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tblsp Lakanto Monkfruit classic sweetener
2 tblsp butter, melted
2 tsp vanilla essence
Cooking spray for waffle maker
1. Place all dry ingredients in a medium bowl then whisk through remaining ingredients.
2. Spray waffle maker with cooking spray and ladle half of the mixture into hot plate.
3. Close lid and wait until cooked and brown.
4. Remove and serve immediately or cool on wire rack.
5. Continue process with remaining batter until all waffles are cooked.
6. Serve with warmed berries and whipped cream/coconut cream, sugar free maple syrup or melted dark chocolate.