Preparation time: 15 mins
Servings: 18 slices
4 large eggs (65g)
¼ cup light tasting olive oil
1 ½ cups almond flour
½ cup pepitas, roughly chopped
½ cup sunflower seeds, roughly chopped
¼ cup chia seeds
¼ cup sesame seeds
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1 medium zucchini, grated (200g)
Preheat oven to 170°C and line a loaf tin (approx. 25cm x 13cm) with non-stick baking paper.
1. Whisk eggs and olive oil in a large bowl then add almond meal and whisk together a little more.
2. Add chopped pepitas and sunflower seeds, chia seeds, sesame seeds, baking powder and salt to wet ingredients. Stir with a large spoon until combined.
3. Fold grated zucchini through mixture.
4. Spoon into prepared loaf tin and bake for 40 - 45 minutes until lightly browned on top.
5. Cool in tin for 15 minutes then remove and allow to cool completely on wire rack before cutting.
*Only 2g Net Carbs per slice compared to 15-25g carbs for store bought multigrain bread