Preparation time: 15 minutes
Servings: 1 serve
120g scotch fillet, sliced thinly
Zucchini, medium size (approx 200g), spiralised
¼ cup passata or tomato sugo
Preferred shortening – butter, olive oil, ghee, lard, coconut oil
1. Heat frypan with preferred shortening until hot
2. Fry sliced scotch fillet, turning often until just cooked. This should only take a few minutes.
3. Remove meat from pan and place zucchini noodles in pan and stir fry with a little extra shortening and a few pinches of salt.
4. Turn constantly until softened then add passata/sugo.
5. Turn to combine then add cooked steak to pan along with seasoning
6. Serve with freshly grated parmesan cheese.